----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Parr

   Well, we stumbled thru another blind handyman show Tuesday afternoon. Only
ones in attendance were my self and Don Shaw. Tom had chair and car problems
and so, Don pat didn't have a ride. It was a beautiful day and I expected a
quorum but it was not to be. We had Don and Tom on the phone and it all worked
out fine. Our guest was Mark Due from ST Louis and he talked about his rent
houses and the  large deck He just finished.
   Blind like me was a two fir  or maybe even a three fir. The first thirty
minutes was taken up with an interview Carla Thompson and I did a while back
with Tiffanies Black. Tiffany's clame to fame is, She makes soaps and body oils
from scratch. Second half was with our old friend Bob Bartlet from Houston. Bob
talked about a job training session the Houston lighthouse is having on April
28.
   Hope you enjoy the shows and, any and all feedback will be appreciated.
   Now here are links to listen or just download both shows.

BHM      http://www.sendspace.com/file/69395j

BLM      http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5dn7g

   Phil Parr.