This sounds like a very nice unit.

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard Sherman
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:43 PM
To: blind handyman
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Air Purifiers

Hi,
On another list this same conversation is going on and here is what one
person reported:

We have both the Ionic Breeze and a unit made and sold by Eden pure from

www.edenpure.com

and the Eden Pure is far superior in my opinion. The model
we have handles up to 3000 square feet so it takes care of our entire home
which is just under 2100 square feet. It is the best air system we have
ever had and it really does what it claims.