-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] spark plug question

This is from our friend Lee Stone, master Lee to his
friends. David Ferrin [EMAIL PROTECTED] Consciousness is
that annoying time between naps.  David, could you check
with the Handymans list to see if anyone has a clue as to
what  the replacement spark plugh would be for
this   noted numbers my daughter has  typed out. there is no
brand
name on the spark plugh we are currently using. all I can
tell you this is for a Cummings 6500 generator. I am not
sure of the horsepower if it is a 8 or 10 hp as they cannot
find the book for it. thanks much. L

-----
Forwarded message from heather maxfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----