From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:41 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] sharpening tools

Thank you for this Ralph.

Do you think you would be able to set the angle on a new chisel by resting
it in the guide and feeling when the bevel is flat on your stone then
setting the guide?

Not having had one in my hands yet I have no idea if this is practical.

The bevel on a plane blade is probably too thin but maybe a chisel.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:DLeavens%40puc.net> net
Skype DaleLeavens