-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger
Bachelder
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:40 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Welcom Rodger

Hi Larry

Hell yeah! I have a friend who has an El Camino hotrod. The
only thing is, the rear tires bounce like a basketball off
the line. Major big block power.

 It's certainly not a red neck thing. And rust? The day i
have rust on my Hot Rod, is the day i have a mental
breakdown.

Roger C Bachelder 3rd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  _____