From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:51 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Bench Racing

Damn... Wow... Roger

10.5x1??? Even in a +30 block depending on the combustion
chamber size still gives you a compression ratio of 10.X.
Are you buying fuel at the local airport?
I am running a +30 overbore as well, forged flat-top
pistons, GM fast burn heads with 64CC combustion chambers
and my compression ratio is right at 9.8 and if I'm not
really careful with my initial timing it will detonate under
wide open throttle conditions. MSD ignition lights the fire
and a seriously reworked Holley 950CFM Pro street carb
sitting on a victor JR Air Gap manifold supplies the motion
lotion. Cam is a 555 lift 445 duration Linotti hydraulic
roller with 1.6x1 titanium rockers, 7/16 push-rods, guide
plates and ARP screw in rocker studs.
Headers are Doug Thorley's finest 2.25 DOM tubes that have
been ceramic coated for under-hood heat reduction. They dump
into 3inch Flow Master high flow catalytic converters backed
up with a couple of series 40 Flow Master mufflers.

Its best recorded time to date is 12.97 at 121MPH. Aside
from that it will put the average factory supercharged Roush
mustang on the trailer. The same goes for the late
generation Cameros and Fire-Birds.
Regards

Larry Stansifer