Hi Rob,

I know what a scroll saw is and what it looks like, I've just never been
partial to putting my finger anywhere near a moving blade, jigsaw or
otherwise.

I've heard horror stories of people getting their fingers too close to one
of those blades while chopping up meat at the local grocery store, and
people end up getting fingers along with the cuts of meat they buy.

Like I said, I just get weary of my fingers going anywhere near a moving
blade.

Oh, and by the way, I also had a hard time explaining what a scroll saw was
to a friend of mine here, and heck, if it wasn't just as difficult to
explain as nuclear fission, but I think I can explain nuclear fission a lot
easier than I could a scroll saw. Grin.

Victor