  From: compgirl32
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 12:06 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Re: Question about soaking the air cleaner oil foam
in my new lawn mower

  Roger,

  Thanks for the excellent info. When you say "keep the underneath
  greased up", what do you mean? I just located the oil capacity. It
  says 20 oz. or 0.6 litters. I stated incorrectly the size of the
  bottle, it is a pt. not a quart. Sorry about that. The bottle has
  numbers on the side with the little window line. One side goes from
  100 to 600 and the other side goes from 1 to 20. I haven't a clue
  what this means. I have a funnel to use. The mower has a dip stick.
  I has some visible moisture at the end. Now, where is says "fill
  line", it is above what looks like a criss cross pattern. Do I fill
  to the top of the crisscross pattern or the bottom of it. My dip
  stick is grayish black so it is going to be tricky. My book says I
  can drain it from the side by tipping it over or from the bottom by
  removing a drain plug with a ratchet. Which is easier and less messy?
  Again, thank you so much for helping me with this. I really
  appreciate it.

  Vicki