  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:50 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Installing vinyl in my bathroom

  Hi folks,

  I have a small guest bathroom that is in need of a floor
  make-over. I really don't want to put the money into ceramic
  tile or that wazoo composite wood stuff. This means that
  good old sheet vinyl is at the top of the list.
  Is something like this feasible for a blind guy to do? What
  do I need to be aware of? and what part of the job can
  genuinely bite me in the ass?

  Regards

  Larry Stansifer

  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  Sun Tzu.