From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of cheetah
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:00 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] shop teachers was gear heads

don't get me started on bad shop teachers.
i too took wood shop and all they would let me do was sand.
and i am really good at that.
but that ment i had to teach my self to use the lathe, tablesaw and so on.

hmmm maybe i would have a few less scars if they would have just took
a risk or so and taught me something.
jim