if harbor frieght doesn't have one, call McMaster Carr and I think you'll
fid something superior.
I tell the customer call person that I'm blind and they are willing to
help as otherwise you are requested to consult the catalog, for the calls
can take some time.
But they are good folks, and have a supervisor or teck master that can
help with the questions their on screne catalog can't.
I'd say Ionly have to utilize this 1 of 10 calls.
Best of luck