  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 1:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Little Giant ladders

  If I might expand on what Dave has explained about the Little Giant
  ladder. It has multiple sections of ladder that are hinged together and
  can lock into multiple positions. Thus, you can unfold the ladder
  completely and make a single long ladder. You can have it fold in the
  middle to make like an a frame step ladder. You can have say three
  sections on one side and one section on the other so that you can stand it
  on stairs or a hill. You can have the end sections vertical and the two
  middle sections horizontal and make a tressel or scaffold.

  Hope that explains it.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi