From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:58 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] lubricant

Well, I think it depends on what you want to lubricate. My favorite is
Triflow. I use it on my grandson's bicycle chain because it is Teflon based
and doesn't attract any dirt. For my tool surfaces I use a product called
slippit. For the oven door I used white lithium grease. I also use silicon
spray for door locks. I really don't think that there is truly an one stop
product.
Lenny