  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:03 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] The holes have been holed.

  Hi Ray,

  thanks for your support. Who says Teresa got me away from the Jack
  Daniels. You haven't seen these holes. *GRIN*

  On the topic of my precious holes. We got a hell of a lot of rain last
  night. I went out late in the evening to check on them. The plastic
  stayed put, but water is running down-slope and under the plastic. There
  is definitely water in the bottom of the damn holes. Not sure what I can
  do about it now. Probably some more digging in my future.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi