For the HAM radio guys.  If you can get your hands on the old window
weights, they work fantastic at the far end of a long wire antenna. If you
are in snow country during the winter when ice build up is on the antenna
the antenna dips and the weight goes up preventing the antenna from
breaking. I also have a few that I use to help hold down Christmas
decorations.
And now for some humor:

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double
pane energy-efficient kind.

Then, this week I got a call from the contractor who installed them.

He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I
still hadn't paid for them.

Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So,
I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year....

Namely, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! There was only silence at the other end of the
line, so I finally just hung up. He didn't call back.

Boy, I bet he felt dumb.