  From: Jim Ruby
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:26 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] rain gutter ends

  I am not sure how to explain this, but I will try as I am told they are
  made, but no place will they be found locally.

  It is an end the goes on the end of your rain gutter and causes the watter
  to spray or stream out of the rain spout so the water will avoid washing.
  Either it kind of rolls out when it rains and water comes out of little
  holes or it spins causing the water to mist and spray.

  Has anyone any thoughts on this or seen them or better yet where to get
  them?

  Thank you.