Hi Victor,
This is taking me some courage to write this since I know virtually nothing
about floors, but we just had new flooring laid down in our kitchen, I believe
it's the kind you snap together with no little grooves between the tiles.  They
didn't do anything to the linoleum underneath as it looked very sound.  There
is a 25-year warranty on the flooring, but just one year on the labor.

I hope I'm allowed to be on this list as a woman.  Actually I subscribed mainly
to see what it's like as I have a blind neighbor who is just getting into the
computer.  He is a real handyman, or was, before he lost his sight very
suddenly.  I think he might have a lot of interesting contributions to make.
He used to own a hardware store too, or manage one, I'm not sure.  He did a lot
of remodeling before.  I'm hoping this list will be a real encouragement to
him, so I'm just checking it out.
Linda