  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 1:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] home buying

  Cliff,

  You just touched on a sore spot for me. At least in Pennsylvania, title
  search and title insurance are required. OK, so I can understand why I
  need a title search done. I find it a bit frustrating to also have to
  insure myself against the title searching company not doing their job.
  What is truly frustrating is that even when I refinance a house I own, I
  still have to pay for title search and insurance again.

  So, my folks have a house built from scratch, they pay title search and
  insurance. I purchase the house from them, there have been no owners
  other than my parents, I have to pay title search and insurance. Now I am
  refinancing the house and have to pay for title search and insurance.
  Looks like a money making deal to me. Think I might go into the search
  and insurance game.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi