  From: Roger Bachelder
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:26 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Computer and receiver

  Hi Mike,

  Sounds like the same cord Max was just talking about. I do have a input and
  out put for MD tape in, and MD tape out in back of the receiver. So correct
  me if i'm wrong. if i run the wire from the back of the computer, to a AM/FM
  cassette recorder, or CD/DVD recorder. Then feed the receiver from the
  recording device. I will not only get to enjoy the music on my receiver, but
  also get to record at the same time?. Is this correct?

  Roger C Bachelder 3rd
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____