  From: Jennifer Jackson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:23 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] painting over brick

  So, why do people paint over brick? Isn't one of the good things about brick
that you do not have to paint it? I don't mean inside like on fireplace bricks,
that I can understand for the purposes of decorating even if I would not do it
myself.

  Has anyone here ever done this? Is there a reason besides color to do it?

  Jennifer

  http://www.eset.com