There is no convenient hole to bring out the electrical feed for my shop.
I'm going to bring it out at the crawl space access hole but even that is
surrounded by a brick wall.  I could go up and over the top but that would
look klutzy and might even be dangerous.  I also thought about going down
and under but the foundation seems to be fairly deep.  please don't talk to
me about hammer drills, I don't own such an animal.  Right now I'm thinking
of chiseling out the mortar and taking out one brick.  If I could figure out
how to cut the brick, maybe I could put part of it back so I wouldn't leave
such a big hole.  By the way.  I've heard the name of that hard iron chisel
all my life but don't know exactly how it is spelled.  Is it a cold chisel,
or a coal chisel, or something else?

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]