Hey Guys,

I've gotten a few more things done in the last couple of weeks. I wish I was
doing this project in a garage. I've lost so much time because of the
weather we have been having. I have no place to work in the house either.
The project goes on anyway. I've started Painting; I've done from the back
of the front cab mounts back. I was in a panic trying to create a shelter
around the frame before it started raining. I did get it done in time
though. I missed a couple spots painting. In back of those shock mounts,
right in front of the cross member, but right in back of the brace, Was very
challenging! I was satisfied with the job I did though.

I sanded down everything once the paint cured, with some 400 grit paper. I
have applied a second coat of paint on the inside of the main rails, and the
areas that I missed the first time. Once it cures I will sand it to with 400
grit paper. Thin I will apply a final coat.  I've also been able to get the
traction bar mounts, spring mounts, and the gas tank sanded and painted.

I've picked up the gas tank strap that snapped when taking apart.  I've
gotten the 8 feet of quarter inch brake line for along the main rail, and 8
feet of 3 16th inch line for the Axle. I've gotten the Bracket and the Hose
that is connected to the Pumpkin, that distributes the brake fluid through
the 3 16 inch Lines along the axle to the wheel cylinders. I also said the
heck with it, and ordered the breather hose for the axle too. The Hanger
brackets that go along the main rails, in which holds the 3 fuel lines,
brake line, and the wires, will be in tomorrow.  The traction bars that I
bought back in 98 have been discontinued, so I had to order a set of
Polyurethane bushings for GM one ton springs. I will cut the bushings and
sleeves to the correct size before reassembling.

I picked up a new 3 inch body lift.

I've gotten the axle degreased. And the rest of the stuff witch includes, 2
shocks, Drive shaft, hitch, hitch extensions, traction bars, both gas tank
straps, u bolts, and the u bolt plates sanded, and they are ready to be
painted too.

I tried to order the inside gas tank strap insulators, but I was told that
they are discontinued. I feel pretty lucky so far, because this is only the
2ndnd thing that has been a little hard to find. Can someone suggest
something to use to replace the inside gas tank strap insulators?

I can't wait to start putting this back together, because painting blind is
for the birds. LOL.

Take care Yawl,

Roger C Bachelder 3rd