Did you notice they sell the Note teller as well?  Seems like a good price for
the thing.
I'm going to have to add a couple items from there to my wish list as well.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:07 AM
  Subject: [Bulk] RE: [BlindHandyMan] Talking Tape Measures | Measuring Tapes -
Talking Tape Measure

  Man, I wish you folks would not send these links because I always find
  something I just can not live without! (ROFL)
  Seriously, this tape measure sounds slick as snot. The ability to have the
  case included in the measurement is the berries! Anytime I measure the
  distance between two things (like walls, window frames) I have to figure out
  how to get a good measurement. (If I only use
  Cy, the Ancient Okie...d one tape measure this would not be all that complex
  but I can never find the same tape measure I used last time - LOL)

  _____