  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:13 AM
  Subject: [Bulk] RE: [BlindHandyMan] I agree

  Mike,
  My friend, you are truly one of my Soul mates. (LOL)
  As for visiting a tool place such as Harbor Freight or the like, I rarely
  come out with what I went in for.
  We have an awful store here in Oklahoma, Big Lots. It is the typical end
  lots and close out item store but they sure do have some great buys on
  various gizmos and tool kits.
  One of the most dangerous places here in Tulsa is a place called Academy
  Sports. Sounds innocent, right?
  Well, not so! They have an excellent collection of cast iron cooking goodies
  as well as some really great buys on utensils and a really enticing bunch of
  smokers.
  My wife keeps the doors firmly locked when we pass the store. (LOL)
  I am no longer permitted to visit such places as The Big Tool Box. I have
  discovered that Southerland Lumber has some very good buys on power tools
  and I can sneak by those isles while looking for such things as lumber and
  carpet.
  It is getting harder and harder to do these things as my fairly new bride is
  getting smarter and smarter. (LOL)
  She is catching on faster than I thought she would. (frowney face)
  Take care all,
  Cy the (tool poor) Ancient Okie...
  _____