Well, I'm off to see how it works out. I'll try with a small piece first.
The only times I for see a problem is on the longer runs. What is the best
way to paint when you cannot see?

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ray Boyce
Sent: 3 août 2007 16:35
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Installing moldings

HI Dan

Yes but the most important thing you can do is when you lock the tape to put
your fingers over the tape as it enters the tape measure so when you move it
to the part to be cut it does not move in our out therefore making your cut
off piece to short.

Ray
Do not rely on just the locking mechanism doing the .