From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:10 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Levels and chocklines

No wife...
The lady I am dating knows less about this here Bob Vila
stuff then I do.
You guys do have me thinking about a strait edge type device
that would locate on the end of the plywood as well as the
parting line from which you might be able to take a
center-to-center measurement.
If this is a bravo sierra idea let me know.