From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:48 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] NEW! EZ Test Battery Tester

Isn't that just typical of adaptive technology!

The talking multimeter is half the price and measures precisely the voltage
(and/or amperage) and a hole lot more for about 40 bucks. Of course it
wasn't intended for the blind or adapted for adaptive requirements.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:DLeavens%40puc.net> net
Skype DaleLeavens