Hi, I have a Friend who I have told many times about this list. He has
a big generator similar to mine  , however he  for some reason has not
run it since just before Christmas last year.  he estimates he has about
3 to 4 gallons of gas in it. he did put fuel stabilizer in it but it has
not run in a long time. the question is should he  try to  start it or
try to drain out that old gas first. he also tells me he can see  a
screen in the tank  s he is not sure he can drain it dry efven with a
hose. Is that possible?  final question would be  either way should he
dump in something like a carb cleaner. I think the only thing different
about his is his is a pull start whereas mine is electric. thanks for
any positive advice. Lee

--
Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops, boy.
                -- Han Solo