From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Handyman-Blind
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] electric leaf blower for snow removal

Subject says it all, will it work?
My home is built into the side of a mountain and there are a total of 29
steps leading to the back alley. Since I am no longer able to shovel snow I
wonder if the electric leaf blowers will work. A friend has a very powerful
gas one that he uses to blow the snow off of his roof and patio.
There should be some sales on these things in the next few weeks. I can't
use the gas because of starting.
Lenny http://www.geocitie <http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/>
s.com/lenny_mchugh/