We will be talking with Larry again this fall,  probably more than once, grin.
Don
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Batteries: Car's/Van's

  Larry, I think you just gave yourself anopener for a blind handyman show
  this fall. All regarding batteries and other related issues. for
  instance Cy brought up something very interesting. " back in the day"
  all of our batteries were up front and ready for a jump start or
  replacement. I agree with some mechanic when he said "open the hood of
  anything new and it is a electricians nightmare". My hat is off to all
  of you who can do anything at all under the hood . Give me a 62 Ford and
  I'd be glad to tinker or work under the hood. Lee

  --
  "When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last,
  "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"