From: "Lee A. Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Blind Handyman" <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:35 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Your thoughts on using artificial oil products

Would you use some of these newer artificial oils in your generator,
lawn tractor ? Most of the prices seem very high per quart , but is it
worth it? thanks Lee

--
Short people get rained on last.

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then visit the following
address for more information: