From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:09 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Corvette Mania

Well Guys,

We are towing the Vette to Phoenix on Thursday for the
Southwest classic OUTLAW shoot out. We run Friday, Saturday
and hopefully Sunday in the finals.
The car is about 99.5% perfect but I need to spend some real
serious time tweaking that last .5% so don't expect to hear
much until next week.
Robert, best of luck.

Roger when are we going to hear that pickup roar?

Lee, I really think there is a place for navigator assisted
blind auto racing and I would like to be a part of it.

Keep those project updates coming, who says we can't FFFFing
do this?
Regards

Larry Stansifer

Thou art rewarded for thy results not for thine efforts.

The Rogue Warrior