Dave,  welcome to the list.  I'm  sure you will be able too answer some
questions, from time too time on list.  Glad you found the list.  Don
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dave and sally
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:46 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] introduction

  hi all, let me introduce myself.
  my name is david caldwell, and i live in northern ireland.
  i am 51 years of age, and up untill i lost my sight in 1980, i was working as
a qualified electrician.
  although i havent worked commercially since then, i have kept my hand in by
helping out my friends and family, and of corse doing most of the alterations
to the wiring when we converted our house from 2 bedrooms to 3 just last year.
  my experteese would be mainly in the 230/240 household wireing in the uk, but
am willing to try and answer questions of a general nature that would apply to
anyone working with wires.
  so if anyone on the list needs any advice on household wireing, i should be
able to help with some practical advice.
  Dave & Sally.
  buy and sell your surplus free, join the new mailing group by sending a blank
email to. thebargainstore-subscribe.co.uk

  or find more details here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/thebargainstore/invite.htm