Hey, it's not like they said that they didn't own any rugs.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:58 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] removing carpet

You'll be having your kids wear knee pads all day?
Only plastic dishes right?
Unless new concrete isn't as hard as what I remember, man that is gonna be
*hard living.
No kidding, Best of luck.
They have be down with adhesive, you're not going to hurt the concrete,.

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, Jennifer Jackson wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> We have carpet that has been layer on the concrete. How do I get up, the
carpet tack strips that they use to hold the carpet? I do not want to damage
the concrete as the plan is to stain it and use it as the flooring for a few
years.