From: Dale Leavens
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:00 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Indoor Outdoor thermometer failure?

Anyone had this happen?

One of my talking indoor/outdoor thermometers has gon a little silly. When
announcing the temperature it proudly proclaims

The indoor temperature is beep beep
The outdoor temperature is beep beep

Seems to be the same temperature in Celsius as in Fahrenheit

Any idea about how to get it announcing the digits in English again?

Thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens

.

Any ideas on how to get it to announce the temperature in English again?