DEar Ray and list members:
    My son traded for an electric golf  cart and when he decided to sell it, I
was the lucky buyer.  It is a handy method of delivering our family to any
point on the 45 acres which our family occupies, and my nine month old grandson
can be lulled to sleep while riding this quiet machine.  The rocking chair has
now been relegated to second place.
    The back seat folds out to make a flat bed for hauling coolers, grills, and
loads of picnic food.
    I do not have a solar powered charger for this machine, but with a flat
roof with roughly thirty square feet of exposed surface, it occurs to me that a
solar onboard charge system should already be out there.
    The quietness of this machine is really nice and the only disadvantage  as
far as I can determine, is that we are walking less.

                Yours Truly,

                Clifford Wilson