  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] plumbing delemna part 2 (fwd)

  thanks Tom,
  I'm envisioning a pair of slim duckbills that go 90dg to the jaws. But I fear
  they either do not exist or aren't strong enough.
  I am trying to avoid dis assembling the union above the shut offs where the
two
  pipes become one and go up he wall to the shower head. I don't know if I
could
  rock the pipes back enough to get at it anyway without tearing my knuckles on
  the wire lathing which is behind the tile wall.
  My kid tells me the "cement" in there is pink.
  So who's gonna see the blood?
  How much stem do you think the spark plug socket will accomodate?