  From: clifford
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:31 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Dale at convention

  Dear Dale:
  Is this meeting being conducted in a hotel? Have the other guests been warned
of your arrival? Does the hotel offer a hot-tub for its guests?
  Do you know whether or not there are any Texas ladies attending, to shoot out
the lights?
  All of these questions just came pouring out of my mind, when I heard about
your attending this convention.
  Remember! you are representing the blind handy men and blind riflemen, so
conduct yourself accordingly, and make sure and have on the attire befitting
your representative status.

  Yours Truly,

  Clifford Wilson