From: "Victor Gouveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Electricity runs the world but it also takes
many lives.

I'm not sure about the person who wrote this article, but I have never seen
electrical tape made out of fibre or any other material.

It's always been made of a rubbery material, with an adhesive backing, and
an almost glossy top.

Either I'm very young, or this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Any comments?

Victor

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then visit the following
address for more information: