This is the last warm weekend in the Northeast to get those out of doors  
chores done before  winter  arrives. .  I refuse to use the neighbors   
hot air blower to clean out the gutters. it just throws crap all over 
the place and  reminded me I forgot to wear a cap. must be blind or 
something. I will not use the ladder because my next fall will put me in 
a nursing home and there is no repairs except to the bedlamp in a 
nursing home. so lets see what to do. Oh yes.  I need to pull out the 
last of the  basil and thyme from the raised bed garden pots and  drive 
an extra pipe in the ground next to the mailbox before the snow plow  
knocks it over. Other than that I am wondering if there is any 
interested  partners with buckos who want to race  pick up trucks ? four 
wheel drive mud bog racing sounds good,  and a tail gate cookout after . 
why be a blind handyman  if you cannot enjoy life? must be still dark 
out as there is no birds singing. this is the greatest time for  me to 
work outside . it makes the neighbors paranoid  wondering what that 
crazy blind fella is up to . I was out  doing my excersises  and feeling 
up my neighbors  six foot tall stockade fence where it meets up with 
mine and pow. pow again the bad words flew. his dog began to bark.  ya 
know why? because his blank blank fence is falling down and  my cane did 
not find the  falling down fence. my chest did. just what I need is more  
black and blue marks.  so I yelled thru the fence. " need a good blind 
guy to fix this fence before it falls down.". all I hear is " my husband 
has been busy lately Mr. Stone " and then some wise   blank  blank 
comment . so I told her" I might be blind but those words just hit my 
computer. so I will be back tomorrow with some two by fours and   lag 
bolts . where can I rent a power nailer which I can  shot from the hip 
with? just checking in. Lee



-- 
Whistler's mother is off her rocker.

Reply via email to