Here is a tip from a professional pipe fitter. When you put quick disconnect
couplers on the end of the air hose first keep the teflon tape or teflon grease
at least 2 or 3 threads from the end. If any closer some paste or tape can be
forced off the front and it will end up in your tool. He is the now the
maintenance manager at a local hospital and has repaired several air tools
because of the paste getting into the gun.
A tip that I would suggest is to go to the local auto parts store to purchase
your air hose. The one I have is a very flexible red rubber hose. Every
contractor who saw it asked me where I purchased. For some reason the hardware
stores sell a harder plastic type hose that is hard to work with.
Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/