Robert , now how is a blind fella to find those little critters with a
taser gun or whatever you call it. I can think of a couple of humans
that I could  find. but that information is for another list. by the way
. I have tried different ways of signing up for that  mechanics list and
must be my lack of computer skills because it did not work. so  , get
this. I am thinking of starting my own blind handy dandytest pilot
list. How many G's can a human take. .Okay its Sunday so I'll behave.
Lee

--
Creativity is not always bred in an environment of tranquility;
sometimes you have to squeeze a little to get the paste out of the tube.