Helping the blind handyman.
Bob talked about when a sightling asks if they can help a blind handyman,
what they mean is can I do that for you.

This is exactly why I never asked my brother-in-laws for help on the deck.
They would have done it for me while I stood around.

It also caused some friction between Teresa and I at times.  Since, for
the most part, nearly everything is easier and faster if you have sight.
She would get annoyed because I would set up a jig to do something, where
she would want to just eyeball it and get it done quicker.  Again, if I
let her do only those things she could do faster because she has sight, I
would have mostly just driven screws and stood around a lot.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi