From: Andrew J. LaPointe
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Leaf blowers?

Hi, can some of you give me opinions on leaf blowers? I have a rather large
driveway and a rather large yard. I am thinking that with a blower, kind of one
that is like a back pack, would be something to look at. Also, Home Depot has
one for $299.00 and it is a 44cc engine. What does that equal to as far as
horse power... Can you also throw in recommended brands? Thanks so ever much.
Andy..
Andrew J. LaPointe
Salem Commission on Disabilities
34 Raymond Ave.