Hi Max,

I use that sight quite a bit but I agree, the search engine isn't very good. I
get a monthly flyer from them buy e-mail and there is a similar problem, you
can either download it as a .PDF which doesn't read at all well unless you can
see it and the HTML on the Site shows each page as a series of images which
Jaws only reads as

link product image

there are often over a hundred sale items per month but to know what they are I
have to click on each link in turn, a real pain.

They do have some pretty good pricing at times and some very interesting items.

BossToolSupply often have some pretty good stuff for sale however they are even
more image driven. I have begun some conversation with them about that but it
mostly isn't a high priority for me as most of their stuff is more automotive
and I don't have a lot of use for creepers and steering wheel pullers. I did
just order those balls and a set of 3 inch casters but don't often buy there.

Sites like Rockler are somewhat pricey but fairly good to navigate. Lee Valley
is excellent for screen readers and they have been very responsive to
suggestions I have made in the past. They are a little expensive at times too
but so far I have never been disappointed in their quality. A friend of ours
did have a little trouble once with a grow light, the bulb on one unit kept
failing. They sent replacements and ultimately a replacement lamp along with a
special pre-paid shipping carton to get the original lamp back, they were
concerned to discover if there is a fault in the design in general or
construction in particular of that unit. They seem to be very concerned about
quality merchandise and there is a price for that.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens