  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 1:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] He's dead, was Rats, Rats and Rats??

  Max, did you do a post mortun ? I'd be interested if it was the rat
  bait or that sledge hammer that got the critter. I forgot to ask before.
  there is different type of outdoor vent covers. is yours with the one
  big flapper or is it a series of little plastic ones? those big
  flappers a rat can pry open easy . not that they would not chew into
  the other plastic ones. Lee

  --
  Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.

  Space is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen to you.