From: "Dale Alton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:20 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Circular or table

Hi gang,

I am contemplating purchasing a circular saw or a table saw.  I know I have
to cut some plywood to make a counter for the wet bar I am in the midst of,
and yes if you like keg beer come on over.  I am also thinking about making
a little cupboard type of thing to put by my front door.  The thing I don't
know for sure is which saw would be better for me.  Are table saws safe for
a total to use?  I think I would get the use out of either but don't know
what would be best.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dale

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then visit the following
address for more information: