From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lee A. Stone
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:23 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Snowblower

and no loose clothing near that auger. I told the story here last winter
agbout a county employee in Greene county who died being sucked into a
very large snow blower hooked normally where a plow would be on a big
truck. sadly one of that guys friends saw what happened but he was
across the parking lot and by the time he took two steps his friend was
blown in many directions. safety safety is a word around power equipment
of any kind. Lee

--
I saw Lassie. It took me four shows to figure out why the hairy kid never
spoke. I mean, he could roll over and all that, but did that deserve a