From: Bob Kennedy
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] aHey, I want sympathy too

Coldest for me was 40 below zero in a town called Old Forge New York. I owned a
Polaris dealership way back when and we rented trucks. 6 of my friend/customers
and I loaded snow mobiles in the truck and went for a weekend. The driveway was
about a quarter mile long and when I got to the end I shut my sled off and
walked back to the house. I volunteered to keep the fire going...