Can mice swim?
If not I have just invented the perfect mouce trap.
Now I just need to make a prototype.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jesus Is the Answer
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:35 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] A Better Mouse Trap

Does anyone recommend a good mouse trap? I see even electronic ones made by
the Victor Company, which has been making the traditional one for
generations. The problem I have been having is that I think that the mice
are getting smarter and more athletic. If caught, they manage to get out.
However, most of the time they are able to lick the peanut butter off of the
treddle without it snapping. Any ideas?

---Anthony